12/01/2017

Joulu 2015 - 7 Dots Studio


Hi there and great Thursday! Here's my second monthly project for 7 Dots Studio this month. As I wrote earlier this project is kind of turning back the clock. The scene in the picture could be from a few weeks ago, but this one was taken over a year ago. Moments, or rather photos like these really show how time is passing! Both of my girls seems so small in the picture, a lot has happened in a year! 


I wanted the two projects in the post have somethings in common so I used same materials here as in the ATCs I shared yesterday but also added some of the “Cotton Candy Dreams” in the mix as it creates a lovely snowy, chilly feeling. Even though the Christmas was quite dark without the snow, my mind still connects snow and Christmas time together. The flowers in the background, done with modeling paste, represent snowflakes, softly falling down. 

Thank you so much for your visit today! Once again – great start to 2017! May it be filled with joy, pleasant discoveries and a lot of artful adventures!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio: 

Cotton Candy Dreams: Star Stencil 
Homegrown: Clear Stamps 
Homegrown: Flower stencil


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Ranger

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...