15/01/2017

Rays of warmth - A Flair for Buttons


Hi and happy Sunday! Today I'm sharing my page for A Flair for Buttons. You can see the original post here (link).

The page is about my two daughters, made in all pastel shades to reflect both the topic and also the dawning spring. It's funny how the change of the year immediately puts my mind to spring even though the weather here in Finland is quite gloomy and dark all the way to March!

I used two flairs from two different sets here. The chevron one is from Watercolor Designs 1 and it fits perfectly to the colors of the paper collection I used. The "Love" one is from the Lovely Words 8 set. Naturally it's to reflect to the topic but I also loved to find the same colors that the papers had in there! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great start to the new week! 


Sets used:

 



Materials: A Flair for Buttons, 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Ranger

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...