20/03/2017

A Grateful Heart - Prima Marketing


Hi there and great Monday! How's your week started? It's such a spring weather here in Finland nowadays - sunshine in one second and snowing the next! But it's definitely getting lighter and warmer so spring is on its way!

This layout is something I created for CHA and sent in for the Prima booth. I remember seeing it in the booth videos. The layout is done using the Rose Quartz collection (link). It's a really cool collection, quite a modern one.


As the collection has a modern feel to it, I wanted to give the layout the same feel. I tried to keep it interesting and somewhat minimal, but still showing off the collection. The fun circular shapes are cut from a patterned paper and sewn to the background. Besides those, I used Art Alchemy acrylic paints in the background.

Thank you for stopping by today!


Materials: Prima Marketing, A Flair for Buttons


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...