18/03/2017

Wonder - Prima Marketing


Sweet Saturday! There’s many wonders in the world and it’s always a great idea to stop and marvel them. Here's a layout I created some time ago using some of the Christine Adolph products in it. And the best part is that it comes with a video! 


This page is about a little wonder, a teeny tiny frog we encountered in a castle garden in Berlin. To give the layout a garden like atmosphere I used a new flower stamp by Christine Adolph. I stamped the design a couple of times to the bottom of the layout to form a garden of my own. 

In order to have the background green and the blooms red, I used the Resist Pen to mask the flowers after I had stamped the design. When the medium had dried, I then could paint the green without worry that the blooms will turn brown or muddy when I add the red. After the first layer had dried, I then removed the Resist and colored the flowers. I finished the flowery page with a couple of embellishments and tiny planner flowers. 

If you want to see how the page came into life, please see the video below! 


Thank you for your visit today! Hopefully you're having a great weekend!


Materials: Prima Marketing, Ranger, A Flair for Buttons


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...