18/06/2017

Perfect Moment to Fly - GDT Carabelle Studio


Hi there! How are you on this fine day? Today I'm keeping a workshop at Kokkola - something I enjoy tremendously! This layout is actually connected to a workshop, too. The picture in the page is taken while I was heading to Stockholm to keep workshops there! 

The layout talks about how it's wonderful to take the evening flight and see the glistering, glimmering city of lights. Such a beautiful site! The layout is done as a guest to Carabelle Studio. It was shared along with two other pages on a post some time ago (link).

I used several different Carabelle stamps while making the page and used a mask to do the background. The turquoise and white details are done using embossing powders and the black details are stamped. I also made my own patterned paper and tag using the stamps.

Ta ta for now! Have a great day! 


Materials from Carabelle Studio:


Materials: Carabelle Studio, Prima Marketing, 7 Dots Studio, Wow Embossing Powder, Ranger, A Flair for Buttons

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...