13/01/2018

Art Venture canvas - Prima Marketing


Tomorrow is the day! I'm so excited! Art Venture will happen and this is my project for it - wish me luck! 

The project is about Impasto Paints, using them different ways, about collaging and most importantly having fun with mediums. I've packed some Finnish books with me for the background to add some "exotic" flavor there. But what I'm most thrilled with is the scissors, there's going to be scissors in the kits! 


As this is a class project, I can't naturally share much info about the techniques but I'm happy to share the project and the anticipation. Oh how I wish everything goes well! 

Have a great weekend, everyone! All the best and thank you for your visit today! 


Materials: Prima Marketing






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...