21/02/2018

Baker - Prima Marketing


Hiya! Today I'm sharing a little layout I did for Prima's Creativation booth. It's done using the Vintage Floral collection. I also mixed in some Traveler's Journal products and mediums from Finnabair line.

I can still remember baking with my grandmothers. I especially remember baking with my maternal grandmother as she always put a scarf to hold my hair back and we baked buns and “pullapoika” – buns shaped like gingerbread men. So I love how the tradition is passed on to my daughters – the photo is taken when they were baking with their maternal grandmother.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a memorable day!


Materials:

848712 – Vintage Floral “Misty Fields”
848705 – Vintage Floral “The Countdown”
848736 – Vintage Floral “The Notable Act” 
599782 – Traveler’s Journal Favorites Ephemera 
599942 – Traveler’s Journal washi tapes
599935 – Traveler’s Journal washi tapes
961459 – Black Heavy Gesso 
963613 – Opal Magic Aqua Rose acrylic paint
965174 – Metallique Romance Pink acrylic paint
572068 – Wire Thread


Materials: Prima Marketing, Sakura

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...