17/04/2018

You are brilliant - Prima Marketing


Moikka! Be prepared for some Creativation overload! I'm finally sharing all the remaining Creativation projects one after another! That is two layouts and two cards using various collections. Sharing them feels a bit silly as there's newer collections from Prima already, but as these projects haven't been blogged yet, I think I ought to anyway.

This first layout is done using Amelia Rose. You can see the collection here (link) at Prima's site. I love how Amelia Rose is at the same time really floral and so modern! I used the modern side of the collection in this page about my older daughter. I painted a circle with gesso to draw the eye in to the photo and used the same circle theme to embellish the page as well.

Thank you for your visit today! Have a sweet Tuesday! 


Materials: 

848248 – Amelia Rose “A little bit of Ink” 
848194 – Amelia Rose “Write Me Soon”
848262 – Amelia Rose “Dotty”
596774 – Amelia Rose SIIC
596873 – Amelia Rose Puffy Stickers
596682 – Amelia Rose Romantique stickers
596675 – Amelia Rose chipboards
596767 – Amelia Rose Stay Curious stickers
961374 – Heavy Gesso White


Materials: Prima Marketing, Sharpie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...